Please don’t worry or feel the need to call us – these things happen. Just speak with one of our team when you arrive, and we’ll find a solution.
What if I’m delayed and I arrive later than my booked entry time?
Is there a limit for the amount of time I can spend at the show?
There isn’t a limit to time you can spend. Our timed tickets are designed to balance our crowd numbers throughout the day, so that everyone can shop safely without worrying about being in an overcrowded marquee. This staggered approach should mean that you can spend as long as you like at the show. We’ve also included entrance to the stunning gardens at Hole Park, so do make some time to enjoy them.
Do you offer special ticket rates for concessions?
All adult ticket prices are the same. There are no concessions.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes, well behaved dogs on leads are permitted, providing owners have the equipment to scoop any poop!
Is there a cash machine?
Unfortunately we do not have a cash machine available at Wealden Times Midsummer Fair. The vast majority of exhibitors take payment by card but please remember to bring some cash for the few exhibitors that don’t have card facilities or for that occasional moment when there’s a technical hiccup.
Do you charge for car parking?
Car parking at The Wealden Times Midsummer Fair is free
Does my ticket include access to Hole Park Gardens?
Yes, all tickets to the fair include access to Hole Park Gardens on the day of your visit. Please note that Hole Park season/membership tickets are not valid during the fair and you must have a Midsummer Fair entrance ticket to access Hole Park.
Do I need to wear a mask?
You won’t need to wear a mask outside, but we will be asking everyone in our marquees to wear one. If you forget your mask there will be an opportunity to buy one when you arrive. (Please take a moment to read our other COVID-19 safe shopping plans below)
Can I get there by train?
Yes. The nearest stations are Etchingham, Marden, Staplehurst or Headcorn. MTC taxis have ranks at both Headcorn and Staplehurst but it is always safer to book. Tel. 01622 890003 or 01580 890003 for reservations.
Is there disabled access?
We offer disabled parking. Marquee entrances are ramped, and the flooring covered inside. There is a non-step route to the showground from the car park. One free Carer will be admitted free of charge with one full paying adult.
Where are my Tickets?
If you purchased your tickets online, you should receive e-tickets immediately after purchase. If you have any queries regarding e-tickets please contact TicketSRV, our ticketing company, by clicking here.
If you wish to contact TicketSRV, our ticketing company then please click here.
Can I get my Tickets Resent to me?
Yes, if you have bought a ticket online and would like it to be resent to you then please click here.
COVID-19 & Safe Shopping
Our plan is to create a safe and comfortable shopping environment, so that you can relax and enjoy the Fair. In line with Government Stage 3 Covid-19 guidelines we will be doing the following:
1. We will ask everyone attending the fair to check in, for track and trace purposes.
2. When queuing, we will ask visitors to stand 1 metre apart.
3. We will operate a one-way system at various points around the Fair but chiefly around the marquees. Your help in following these pathways would be greatly appreciated.
4. Visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitisers provided when they enter a marquee.
5. Visitors will be asked to wear masks when in a marquee but not around the grounds.
6. We ask that everyone continues to follow social distancing guidelines.
7. We will have café style seating near our food outlets. We would ask that you sit in your family and friendship bubbles and use the bins provided to clear your tables. All tables will be disinfected between customers.
8. We have increased the number of times per hour that our toilets will be cleaned. These will also be ‘deep’ cleaned every hour.
9. We will have a very nice COVID-19 Marshall present at the event, to help keep us all safe and ensure that the measures we have in place are working properly.
If Government Guidelines change then we will update plans accordingly.